Pama Management - Worst place ive ever lived.
well it started in September when i moved in, being a new tenant i usually kept to myself didn't talk to any of the neighbors and just worked came home and slept.however in a months time my car was broken into.
all they did was say it was personal damage and there was nothing they could do. this went on for months, from September to July my car was broken into a total of 5 times each time was progressively worse. the gate is always open, the area looks like ***, holes in the wall nothing is being done. Ive decided to move out and try to find another place but this was the worst place i have ever been too.
i recommend everyone stay away from this company namesake and all. the halls are full of holes, there is *** and *** smell everywhere. the kids are disrespectful, and the property manager is the worse of all.
she dosent give a rats *** about anything, her assistant is about as cold and dead as they come shes has no expression at all.please if you value your cars, your life, your family even if it means living out of your car i urge you to stay away from this place at all cost.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rental Facility
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Termites everywhere and smoke alarm is not fictional. Manager acts like its no big deal...."
- "Pama Management on Highland Avenue in San Bernardino California is a slum Lord outfit. with a bunch of ignorant *** black people working in the office. my complex manager her name was Lakisha,..."
- "My wife and I recently sold our second house in 3 years through Keller Williams. The first time went pretty good, with the exception we felt at times our realtors..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."