Pama Management - Worst place ive ever lived.
well it started in September when i moved in, being a new tenant i usually kept to myself didn't talk to any of the neighbors and just worked came home and slept.however in a months time my car was broken into.
all they did was say it was personal damage and there was nothing they could do. this went on for months, from September to July my car was broken into a total of 5 times each time was progressively worse. the gate is always open, the area looks like ***, holes in the wall nothing is being done. Ive decided to move out and try to find another place but this was the worst place i have ever been too.
i recommend everyone stay away from this company namesake and all. the halls are full of holes, there is *** and *** smell everywhere. the kids are disrespectful, and the property manager is the worse of all.
she dosent give a rats *** about anything, her assistant is about as cold and dead as they come shes has no expression at all.please if you value your cars, your life, your family even if it means living out of your car i urge you to stay away from this place at all cost.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rental Facility
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..."
- "I notified the landlord from Keller Williams Alex Coates. I explain about the fumes that came from the basement. The odor was so bad after several summer it came through..."
- "well it started in September when i moved in, being a new tenant i usually kept to myself didn't talk to any of the neighbors and just worked came home..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."