2629 Waterloo Rd, Stockton, CA 95205
2.3

I’m a tenant at Meadow Green apartment in Stockton and Pama Management just bought this apartment in January, for as long as I lived here the old management company Jay Carmac never gave me any issues with rent receipts, maintenance when needed in my apartment was done the same day or within the week. Especially with the new property manager she is rude and very unprofessional!!

I need work on my stove because 2 of my burners are not working and it April now and still no word on when it will get fixed, I also put in a work order to get the complex lighting fix since February and it still haven’t got fixed! I been a loyal tenant to meadow greens apartment and love my home here but with Pama management taken over this place have became a real *** hole and just plain dirty!

The regular lawn service used to clean up the area to and now grass has been growing and no lawn service came since they took over! I got so much more to say but if I can give Pama management a ZERO STAR I would!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pama Management Property Manager.

Comments