Pama Management - Review in Real Estate category from San Bernardino, California

13 of 92 Pama Management reviews

I have been renting a 1bed 1bath apartment for 3 1/2 yrs and my first time and worst experience I've ever dealt with, very bad company pama management apartments.The cabinets have old food splattered on them and grease stains on the them and all they did instead of washing it off first?

they painted over it to make it look nice, sure they put in new kitchen counter top and a new garbage disposal and a new sink! I think that there's mildew under the new carpet in the bedroom and no covers over the light fixtures over the plugs on the walls?? but that still doesn't make an excuse?? I've moved in 9/2/2013 bug free never experience anything like this before never had bugs and not only that put in a complaint of the kitchen sink leaking and bathroom Fossett broken I've been using a tool wrench to turn the water off and on...

So much much noise all hours of the day, through the night! I've been complaining of all these things and nothing has been done and I'm still here I've actually put my 30 day notice because I'm tired of the things going on around here, riffraff a lot of graffiti writing on walls which they painted over! Lotta noise just everything in general, but the bugs they are the worst I've never ever had bedbugs before but they are really bad.... This building is on Wier Road in San Bernardino is infested with bedbugs and cockroaches.

I've been sprayed everywhere all over the apartment have been turning my mattress every week just to try not to get bit but that doesn't work???They keep coming back And not only that they painted over mildew above the bathtub above silly, new company that has bought out Pama Management it's called IE rental homes needs to really clean this place up!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 92 Pama Management reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
galarzac51

Jun 15 #1173680 Highgrove, California, United States

I have been renting a 1bed 1bath apartment for 3 1/2 yrs and my first time and worst experience I've ever dealt with, very bad company pama management apartments. The cabinets have old food splattered on them and grease stains on the them and all they did instead of washing it off first? they painted over it to make it look nice, sure they put in new kitchen counter top in a new garbage disposal and I think that there's mildew under the new carpet in the bedroom and no covers over the light fixtures over the plugs on the walls?? but that still doesn't make an excuse?? I've moved in 9/2/2013 bug free never experience anything like this before never had bugs and not only that put in a complaint of the kitchen sink leaking and bathroom Fossett broken I've been using a tool wrench to turn the water off and on... So much much noise all hours of the day, through the night! I've been complaining of all these things and nothing has been done and I'm still here I've actually put my 30 day notice because I'm tired of the things going on around here, riffraff a lot of graffiti writing on walls Lotta noise just everything in general, but the bugs they are the worst I've never ever had bedbugs before but they are really bad.... This building is on Wier Road in San Bernardino is infested with bedbugs and cockroaches. I've sprayed everywhere all over the apartment have been turning my mattress every week just to try not to get bit but that doesn't work??? They keep coming back And not only... Show more

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.