Review about Pama Management Rental Service from Los Angeles, California

Pama management is absolutely the worst management i ever rented from.They are slum lords that care nothing about any of their tenants!

I have several neighbors who have the exact same complaint! Their properties are infested with mice, roaches and bedbugs!

I have mold in the bathroom, promlems with plumbing and a non working heater I have complained about these major issues several times for months and they refuse to fix the problem.The only thing they care about is collecting rent money from you!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 19 #1147007

Contact me.if.You want to fight back

Oct 29, 2015 #1055831

I'm dealing with the same thing only been renting from Pama management 5mobths. I've been unhappy the whole 5months. Roaches crawl on me while I sleep, open closet doors, during shower, in my fridge. They Spray, but it just gets worse. They need to Close this company DOWN!!!

Oct 09, 2015 #1045238

Thats truth they never fix nothing cause I live in fontana pamamanagement and over a month I been telling them about my ac I have 5 kids weather sometimes change and they havent fix nothing and they have roaches I call and never answer and they still have guts to raise the rent up its not worth living here so dont rent I am moving for the same reason they don't fix nothing

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.