Pama Management - Review about Home Rental from Palmdale, California
These are some of the problems.I have reported in the home.
Caroline refuses to come to the home to see the issues. These are not pricely repairs, this is why she sceams at me and calls me a liar. She claims to have so much money a $1000.00. I guess she just forgot about these issues.
The Housing inspecter told Norma what needed to be done in the the home, minnor things. She said that since he passed it, she did not need to do anything more. How would I know you may ask. Section 8/HUD agreement is a 3 way Partnership.
Your Management Team does not seem to know that. Norma was rude and yelling at me for being at the inspection. She told me I was not allowed to be there. Amoung other nasty things.
She knows now. Then there is Esmerelda, she appeared to be the only one who has management skills. Yesterday I was in the office. I wanted to ask her what was the reason for the differential treatment I was receiving from IE Rentals.
So I asked is is because I am Black but different because I know my rights. Does that agrivate you all. I did not get that far. The phone rang and it was Caroline.
Before Caroline could speak. Esmerelda started a rant of how I had just called all of them Racisit. I spoke out and said I did noy use that word nor was that in my thoughts. I was stunned.
I got up to leave. Then Esmerelda told me that Caroline wanted me to be there so she could find out what is wrong in my home, so she could get it done before section 8 comes. What does that say to you. It says to me she knows there is a problem.
Thank you for your time. I hope we resolve these minor issues to complete the clean up of my home. Oh by the by I had to clean the home. I made an agreement with Caroline that if I cleaned the house, would she change the broken blinds in the living room.
She ok I already ordered them. I cleaned the home In February. I at the end of May still hav not recieved those blinds ordered in March. She now calls me a liar on that agreement.
The house was filthy.Now it is not...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Home Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- "If you are hard-working, honest, and looking for affordable housing, BEWARE of Kingwood Lakes Apartments at 3700 Kingwood Drive, Kingwood, Texas. Beware of any Adara Community in this area! They..."
- "I'm living in a property managed by Randy Salvator of RMS Companies and I'm having some issues. I think Randy could be doing a bit more to take ownership of..."
- "This guy Uses mulitple names the feedback online is horrible. He uses the name Richard Tellez and Richard Santos he is located at 14509 Sylvan St HE IS NOW USING A BOGUS..."
- "I recently found out that one of Statefarm's so -called agents is having inappropriate discussions, texts with my husband. When I found this out I immediately go to the office..."
- "I brought this juice Arizona to try a different juice, but this 1 gallon Arizona mucho mango, once I took it home, was really bad.It this juice bottle had swollen..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."