Palmdale, California

The employee's of Pama Management are rude, disconcerning, mean and do not have a clue as to how to run a business.I live in the Antelope Valley California.

Related: Pama Management - Review about Home Rental from Palmdale, California May 19, 2015

The home that I moved into on Feb 18 2015. As of yet my home is not yet a good place to live. Im a senior, one day the supervisor told me as she screamed that she hates section 8 it's always a problem. She is confused as to her job.

Someone needs to let her know and understand that she is not the boss of the Residents...she works for us. She tell me that she dpent a lot of money on the home that I rented. Well I cleanef it. It was filthy, no not dirty filthy.

It still needs a profession cleaning. The previous Residents were running a mechanic shop/car repair company in the house.

This dirty oil tank was just removed from the home 3weeks ago.It smell toxic all through my house from February til 3 weeks ago.

Review about: Home Rental.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pama Management?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Pama Management - No repairs Pama Management "If you have a problem you might as well start with code enforcement or fair housing because that is the only way to protect your rights,Besides the point they never..." Read more Waypoint Homes - Wrongfully kept my deposit Waypoint Homes "I had been a renter for 3 yrs at this home and I kept it up very well here is pics of proof and they lied and kept my deposit..." Read more Greystar - Review in Real Estate category from Phoenix, Arizona Greystar " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..." Read more Pama Management - Review about Collapsing Bathroom Floor in Bell Gardens, California Pama Management "We have been having problem since we move to a difrent apartment on same property since we its been problems after problems and just the go around . we currently..." Read more Peltz Shoes tried to scam me! Peltz Shoes "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more