Pama Management - Review about Home Rental from Palmdale, California
The employee's of Pama Management are rude, disconcerning, mean and do not have a clue as to how to run a business.I live in the Antelope Valley California.
The home that I moved into on Feb 18 2015. As of yet my home is not yet a good place to live. Im a senior, one day the supervisor told me as she screamed that she hates section 8 it's always a problem. She is confused as to her job.
Someone needs to let her know and understand that she is not the boss of the Residents...she works for us. She tell me that she dpent a lot of money on the home that I rented. Well I cleanef it. It was filthy, no not dirty filthy.
It still needs a profession cleaning. The previous Residents were running a mechanic shop/car repair company in the house.
This dirty oil tank was just removed from the home 3weeks ago.It smell toxic all through my house from February til 3 weeks ago.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Home Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "If you have a problem you might as well start with code enforcement or fair housing because that is the only way to protect your rights,Besides the point they never..."
- "I purchased a property through US invest after talking to Ryan McFarland. Ryan guaranteed the property would be refurbished and that it was in a good area. After purchasing the property US..."
- "I have been renting a 1bed 1bath apartment for 3 1/2 yrs and my first time and worst experience I've ever dealt with, very bad company pama management apartments. The..."
- "This guy Uses mulitple names the feedback online is horrible. He uses the name Richard Tellez and Richard Santos he is located at 14509 Sylvan St HE IS NOW USING A BOGUS..."
- "I hired Lowe's installer to install our dishwasher, the installer didn't tighten the nut to the dishwasher and it resulted us losing our kitchen,dining room wall and carpet. This was..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "THIS REVIEW HELPS YOU GET YOUR REFUND BACK!! WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION, FIGHTING WITH BAD SELLERS, AND ALIEXPRESS WOULD WANT TO CLOSE YOUR EASE IN SELLER'S FAVOR!!..."