Pama Management - Review about Home Rental from Palmdale, California

The employee's of Pama Management are rude, disconcerning, mean and do not have a clue as to how to run a business.I live in the Antelope Valley California.

The home that I moved into on Feb 18 2015. As of yet my home is not yet a good place to live. Im a senior, one day the supervisor told me as she screamed that she hates section 8 it's always a problem. She is confused as to her job.

Someone needs to let her know and understand that she is not the boss of the Residents...she works for us. She tell me that she dpent a lot of money on the home that I rented. Well I cleanef it. It was filthy, no not dirty filthy.

It still needs a profession cleaning. The previous Residents were running a mechanic shop/car repair company in the house.

This dirty oil tank was just removed from the home 3weeks ago.It smell toxic all through my house from February til 3 weeks ago.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pama Management. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Pama Management.
Filing a new complaint about