Pama management is absolutely the worst management i ever rented from.They are slum lords that care nothing about any of their tenants!

I have several neighbors who have the exact same complaint! Their properties are infested with mice, roaches and bedbugs!

I have mold in the bathroom, promlems with plumbing and a non working heater I have complained about these major issues several times for months and they refuse to fix the problem.The only thing they care about is collecting rent money from you!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pama Management and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pama Management.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Pama Management to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pama Management?

Comments

Contact me.if.You want to fight back

Propspys@gmail.com

I'm dealing with the same thing only been renting from Pama management 5mobths.I've been unhappy the whole 5months.

Roaches crawl on me while I sleep, open closet doors, during shower, in my fridge.

They Spray, but it just gets worse.They need to Close this company DOWN!!!

Thats truth they never fix nothing cause I live in fontana pamamanagement and over a month I been telling them about my ac I have 5 kids weather sometimes change and they havent fix nothing and they have roaches I call and never answer and they still have guts to raise the rent up its not worth living here so dont rent I am moving for the same reason they don't fix nothing