Pama Management Property Manager Review from San Bernardino, California
Pama Management on Highland Avenue in San Bernardino California
is a slum Lord outfit.
with a bunch of ignorant *** black people working in the office.
my complex manager her name was Lakisha,
and the problem I had with them was their refusal to fix my heat in my unit.so I ended up calling code enforcement. did they went to retaliate Against Me by filing an eviction.
and guess what I was never served with court papers although I was more than willing and ready to go to court.
one review I read said that they do illegal activities
well I'm here to tell you the management office in office management personnel
they truly are slumlords and manage all their complexes and anything they manage as slums
serious ghetto *** people
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I'm living in a property managed by Randy Salvator of RMS Companies and I'm having some issues. I think Randy could be doing a bit more to take ownership of..."
- "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..."
- "Major Issues1. Dryer Outlet was bad, would not work- Apartment complex offer washer and dryer hook ups.Date Reported 10/27/15Date Fixed 11/9/2015Time between reported and repaired: 2weeks 2. Hot Water tank went..."
- "The level of incompetence within the Advance Auto Parts organization is unfathomable. First, they don’t even inspect the parts to ensure they aren’t defective before they ship them to..."
- "I had no roaches the last time this guy came out and when he came for a 80$ check up the same day I seen a sworn of cockroaches on..."
- "First time using this company. I ordered surprise flowers for a birthday on 6/28 set to deliver 7/1 (actual friends birthday) they delivered the very next day (totally ruined..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."