2.0

Update by user Sep 21, 2016

I've had to call the police on "handymen" for unlawful entry. My water heater was condemned months ago.

Original review posted by user Sep 20, 2016

Slumlords. Trying to evict people so they don't have to pay to relocate us before the building is condemned and they have to pay to relocate us.

They are breaking into apartments. Accusing the manager of stealing rents so they can take a action against people who paid their rent. Living under a bridge is better than these fkers.

My water heater was condemned 2 months ago and still zero help.

My water heater was

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. DarthMuffin stated that there is a room for improvement of slumlords and hired thugs breaking into apartments. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of pama management property manager. Pama Management needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pama management property manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pama Management.

Comments

All the tenents need to find out who they can write to and complain to we should'nt have to put up with this it'st not right the law need to protect the tenents not this slum landlords and these managers .