Been living here for 2 in half years they gave me a 60 Day notice because i had called Code Enforcement theirs rats/roaches in my freezer/kitchen cabinets are gross on top has slimmy & dead roaches/mold on walls/On site Managers harass us tenants/discriminate/retalliation/I try tell managers they are rude too us tenants thats why we never went too ask too fix things they are very unprofessional We are good people who payed our rent on time even before due dates we never had any late fees.I have witnesses & pictures of everything of her treating us mean not letting us use water for our car she favorites tenants & constantly walks around harassing alot of other people she even towed my car for nothing in visitor & it was update on tags I have a video of Maritza telln us not use water & she called security paladin he said if they pay water he didnt see problem even if its in lease on site managers lie about alot of things that i never done She mocked me while i was smoking a cigarette on my porch I have mental illness its been nothing but stress for me my wife & son

Miguel14 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Pama Management and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pama Management to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pama Management and pama management property manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pama Management?

Comments

MAN IF YOU DONT WANT TO LIVE THERE YOU CAN MOVE ..DONT ACT LIKE THATS ONLY APT IN THE CITY OF EL MONTE YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN..

JESUS WHO RENTED IT TO YOU GUYS.. I WOULDNT NEVER RENTED TO YOU GUYS. ESPECIALLY THE PICTURES YOU POSTED.

ITS OBVIOUS YOU GUYS DONT CLEAN FOR ***.AND IF YOU KEEP ON COMPLAINING WE WILL DO A COUNTER LAWSUIT FOR BEING STUPID AND INCOMPETENT

Riverside, California, United States #1272332

as more as i read all these complains you gotta make sure you keep your property clean also...dont let all the roaches get into your way and blame it on the company. you have to maintain it too..its your home not theirs...REmember your renting it not the other way around.

to Anonymous #1367765

Ask for copies of your maintance work orders

to Anonymous #1371747