Been living here for 2 in half years they gave me a 60 Day notice because i had called Code Enforcement theirs rats/roaches in my freezer/kitchen cabinets are gross on top has slimmy & dead roaches/mold on walls/On site Managers harass us tenants/discriminate/retalliation/I try tell managers they are rude too us tenants thats why we never went too ask too fix things they are very unprofessional We are good people who payed our rent on time even before due dates we never had any late fees.I have witnesses & pictures of everything of her treating us mean not letting us use water for our car she favorites tenants & constantly walks around harassing alot of other people she even towed my car for nothing in visitor & it was update on tags I have a video of Maritza telln us not use water & she called security paladin he said if they pay water he didnt see problem even if its in lease on site managers lie about alot of things that i never done She mocked me while i was smoking a cigarette on my porch I have mental illness its been nothing but stress for me my wife & son

Product or Service Mentioned: Pama Management Property Manager.

Comments

I see people saying keep your apt clean and you won't have issues. BULLSHIT.

Your management is for {{redacted}}, maintaince is for {{redacted}}. you guys are quick to clooect rent but not quick to make repairs. your maintenance guys band aid repairs. cant fix *** right the first time.

unprofessional incompetent managers. sorry was company

MAN IF YOU DONT WANT TO LIVE THERE YOU CAN MOVE .. DONT ACT LIKE THATS ONLY APT IN THE CITY OF EL MONTE YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN..

JESUS WHO RENTED IT TO YOU GUYS.. I WOULDNT NEVER RENTED TO YOU GUYS. ESPECIALLY THE PICTURES YOU POSTED.

ITS OBVIOUS YOU GUYS DONT CLEAN FOR ***. AND IF YOU KEEP ON COMPLAINING WE WILL DO A COUNTER LAWSUIT FOR BEING STUPID AND INCOMPETENT

to PAMA STAFFING #1443863

Yeah how about you try that, try suing someone for fact stating see how that goes. "Pama staffing" sounds like your back on the bottle again.

Riverside, California, United States #1272332

as more as i read all these complains you gotta make sure you keep your property clean also...dont let all the roaches get into your way and blame it on the company. you have to maintain it too..its your home not theirs...REmember your renting it not the other way around.

to Anonymous #1367765

Ask for copies of your maintance work orders

to Anonymous #1371747