The employee's of Pama Management are rude, disconcerning, mean and do not have a clue as to how to run a business.I live in the Antelope Valley California.

The home that I moved into on Feb 18 2015. As of yet my home is not yet a good place to live. Im a senior, one day the supervisor told me as she screamed that she hates section 8 it's always a problem. She is confused as to her job.

Someone needs to let her know and understand that she is not the boss of the Residents...she works for us. She tell me that she dpent a lot of money on the home that I rented. Well I cleanef it. It was filthy, no not dirty filthy.

It still needs a profession cleaning. The previous Residents were running a mechanic shop/car repair company in the house.

This dirty oil tank was just removed from the home 3weeks ago.It smell toxic all through my house from February til 3 weeks ago.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Pama Management and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pama Management to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pama Management and pama management house rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pama Management?

Comments