VERY POOR MANAGEMENT I'VE BEEN RENTING A HOUSE FOR 3 YRS AND THEY KEEP RAISING MY RENT EVERY YEAR IT STARTED AT 1195 AND NOW ITS UP TO 1320. THIS HOUSE HAS SO MANY PROBLEMS AND THEY NEVER FIX ANYTHING.

I CALL AND CALL AND CALL AND THEY DONT DO ANYTHING. WHEN I CALL THEY GIVE ME ATTITUDE AND DONT EVER SEND ANYBODY OUT TO MY HOUSE. MY HEATER WAS BROKEN THROUGHOUT THE WINTER TIME AND THEY DIDNT BOTHER TO HURRY AND FIX IT. IT TOOK TIME 6 MONTHS TO FINALLY COME OUT.

I GUESS THEY GOT LOST. WHEN I MOVED IN THIS HOUSE WAS SO DISGUSTING ROACHES EVERYWHERE SOME UNKNOWN LIQUID SPLATTERED ON THE CIELING. MY RESTROOM HAS MOLD GROWING IN IT AND THERE WAS MOLD ON THE CIELING TOO. I CALLED FOR THEM TO COME OUT AND ABOUT 3 WEEKS LATER THEY DID AND ALL THE GUY DID WAS PAINT OVER THE MOLD.

LIKE IF THAT WAS GONNA FIX ANYTHING. THE TOILET LEAKS WATER FROM THE BOTTOM AND THEY HAVE YET TO COME OUT TO FIX IT ITS BEEN ABOUT 5 DAYS NOW AND THIS HOUSE WAS INFESTED WITH MICE.

I CALLED TO TELL THEM AND MARISOL AT THE OFFICE SAID SHE WOULD SEND SOMEONE OUT IMMEDIATELY BUT I GUESS SHE HAS A DIFFERENT DEFENTION OF IMMEDIATELY THAN I DO ABOUT 2 WEEKS LATER A MICE GUY FUNALLY CAME OUT AND HE WAS NO HELP I FINALLY WENT AND BOUGHT SOME MICE TRAPS MYSELF SOLVED THE PROBLEM IN A COUPLE TIMES. ALSO THE KITCHEN SINK LINKS WHICH LED TO MOLD GROWING DOWN THERE AND WHEN THE "REPAIR MAN" CAME OUT HE JUST COVERED IT WITH SOME MORE WOOD AND THE MOLD IS STILL THERE ***NEVER RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE OR IE RENTAL HOMES THEY ARE SCAMS THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY MONEY MONEY***

Product or Service Mentioned: Pama Management House Rental.

Comments

Pama is a great company what are you guys talking about ?. U guys can't maintain your property clean that is the issue

IF YOUR STILL LIVING THERE CALL THE HEALTH INSPECTOR GET REPORTS EVERYTIME AND MAKE SURE YOU TALK TO SOME ONE IN THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT IN PAMA GIVE THEM A LETTER STATING THE ISSUE ONCE YOU THREAT THEM WITH LEGAL CASES THEY WILL FIX EVERYTHING IN YOUR PROPERTY BELIEVE ME I WORK WITH PAMA AND I KNOW HOW IT WORKS ASK ME AN I WILL TELL YOU

@Anonymous