I have been renting a 1bed 1bath apartment for 3 1/2 yrs and my first time and worst experience I've ever dealt with, very bad company pama management apartments.The cabinets have old food splattered on them and grease stains on the them and all they did instead of washing it off first?

they painted over it to make it look nice, sure they put in new kitchen counter top and a new garbage disposal and a new sink! I think that there's mildew under the new carpet in the bedroom and no covers over the light fixtures over the plugs on the walls?? but that still doesn't make an excuse?? I've moved in 9/2/2013 bug free never experience anything like this before never had bugs and not only that put in a complaint of the kitchen sink leaking and bathroom Fossett broken I've been using a tool wrench to turn the water off and on...

So much much noise all hours of the day, through the night! I've been complaining of all these things and nothing has been done and I'm still here I've actually put my 30 day notice because I'm tired of the things going on around here, riffraff a lot of graffiti writing on walls which they painted over! Lotta noise just everything in general, but the bugs they are the worst I've never ever had bedbugs before but they are really bad.... This building is on Wier Road in San Bernardino is infested with bedbugs and cockroaches.

I've been sprayed everywhere all over the apartment have been turning my mattress every week just to try not to get bit but that doesn't work???They keep coming back And not only that they painted over mildew above the bathtub above silly, new company that has bought out Pama Management it's called IE rental homes needs to really clean this place up!!!!

galarzac51 wrote the review because of bad quality at Pama Management and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pama Management to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pama Management and pama management apartment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pama Management?

Comments

DarthMuffin
Davis, California, United States #1216294

I.e.Rentals and Pama management are the same company.

They switch names so they can't be sued.

galarzac51
Highgrove, California, United States #1173680

they painted over it to make it look nice, sure they put in new kitchen counter top in a new garbage disposal and I think that there's mildew under the new carpet in the bedroom and no covers over the light fixtures over the plugs on the walls?? but that still doesn't make an excuse?? I've moved in 9/2/2013 bug free never experience anything like this before never had bugs and not only that put in a complaint of the kitchen sink leaking and bathroom Fossett broken I've been using a tool wrench to turn the water off and on... So much much noise all hours of the day, through the night!

I've been complaining of all these things and nothing has been done and I'm still here I've actually put my 30 day notice because I'm tired of the things going on around here, riffraff a lot of graffiti writing on walls Lotta noise just everything in general, but the bugs they are the worst I've never ever had bedbugs before but they are really bad.... This building is on Wier Road in San Bernardino is infested with bedbugs and cockroaches. I've sprayed everywhere all over the apartment have been turning my mattress every week just to try not to get bit but that doesn't work??? They keep coming...

Also there getto people that live here very noise people: I don't talk to anyone here don't want to make friends with Know one here not Worth my time: and The neighbors next-door playing music really loud and you sound so terrible From 5pm karaoke till 3 o'clock in the morning well into the afternoon anytime of the day. And the neighbors upstairs they just don't have any manners don't know how to control their children always running up and down jumping wrestling each other these are children till 2 o'clock am or more... Know one here has any manners the Childern and the adults, I have called the cops so many times and complained about this as well nothing is being done about any of it?!!!! I have cancer trying to get rest I some times have to go to my sons house just to have some rest it's so not fair that some of us that comply with the rules and regulations and policies that the rest of them get to get away with it; and I don't bother nobody and mine my own business!!

It has made it very hard to stay and live here.. It has put more stress on me I'm just not comfortable here and it's not relaxing?? when you're at your own home you're supposed to be able to relax anytime you want but???

not here it's impossible???This whole apartment complex is so out-of-control....