Clovis, California

Pama Management manages North Park Apartments out of Fresno, CA. I moved out of my apartment unit on November 30, 2015.

A walk thru was completed on the unit upon relinquishing occupancy to the unit. It was confirmed with North Park Apartments that my walk thru was completed immediately and that the condition of the unit was so good, that I would only be charged for carpet cleaning. Which is required as I maintained residency there for less than two years. Today is January 14, 2016 and I still have NOT received my security deposit.

I have placed over 10 calls to North Park Apartments to inquire on the status of my refund and have been advised the hold up was due to Pama Management. The lack of professionalism at Pama management is astounding. I have placed numerous calls with them, have left voicemails for return calls regarding my security deposit and have not received a single return call. The only time I have actually reached a live person was by pressing option 0 and being transferred by the operator to a 'Mitzy/Misty' who advised me on January 6th, that my check was going into the Mail on January 7th (to Northpark so that they can include the invoice with itemized deductions) and that she would call me on January 7th to let me know when it was mailed.

Still no calls. Still no refund of my security deposit.

It is approaching nearly 2 months since I vacated my apartment and apparently Pama Management oblivious to Fair Housing laws that require landlords return security deposits within 21 business days. I plan to file suit against them and will be publishing negative reviews on Yelp as well as contacting the The Better Business Bureau.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pama Management Apartment.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments