Monday morning I will be going to the courthouse to file a lawsuit. I hsve spoken with a lawyer. If anyone would like to be added please respond below.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pama Management Apartment Rental.

Comments

YES PLEASE, I, Jennifer Ryan and Shawn Jackson want to be included. We have been in *** and misery with these people.

We cannot afford to hire an attorney and have currently not paid rent for the month of September, which we had a certified copy sent detailing exactly why we were not paying, and yes it is time that they are exposed. I actualluy had Krisine Lazar of channel 2 news very interested in exposing them she needed more pictures from other tenants who are afraid to come forward.

My e-mail is oreoryan79@gmail.com. PLEASE CONTACT ME!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Ryan

to Jennifer Ryan #1371739

YOU GUYS ARE STUPID PEOPLE, THINKING YOU CAN BEAT PAMA IN A LAWSUIT. PAMA IS A GIANT WITH POWERFUL PEOPLE THEY HAVE PROTECTED WHAT EVER CITY YOU ARE IN ..

THEY HAVE THE BEST LAWYERS AND THE BEST INVESTIGATORS.. BELIEVE ME YOU WILL BE BEAT.

TAKE CARE OF YOUR PROPERTY IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PAY YOUR RENT...AND IF YOU DIDNT PAY YOUR RENT. THAT RIGHT THERE YOU WILL LOOSE THE CASE .

to Anonymous #1379901

So just because they are a big company they can beat anybody?. Big cooperations have to take responsibility and take care of there tenants.

to Anonymous #1408812

Have you ever heard of the United States Justice Department.

to Anonymous #1427269

Anonymous, you are wrong, people win against the property management and even the owner.

As long as you put in writing, about the property problem or thinks that needed to be fix. When you give the letter to the property manager you can give them a time frame to fix the problem and refuse to play rental until it is done.

Have done it, I lived in an apartment with out paying rent until the repair were fixed and I had my children with me, they were babies. But you must hold on to your rent, so when the repairs are done you can pay all the rent that you had not to them, and that is legal......Oh by the way I am a Paralegal. We as tenant have rights too, safe environment, repairs that was not done, before moving, damage to the apartment that the last tenant did, ect., ect.

Oh, by the way, my son and daughter in law also won their case in court also.!!!!

First you have to know the law, before you speak.... There a law library in the court building I suggest you go there before you speak.

to Jennifer Ryan #1408811

What was the outcome of your lawsuit against Pama

to Anonymous #1443141

Exactly I am back and I bet you didn't win. You guys need to be more prepared to go against a powerful company like Pama.

You don't get it that this company is influence by city officials and judicial system what ever city your in it is not gonna loose the money they make every month GO LOOK AT THE CHISAPEEK APT IN BALDWIN HILLS they lost that case and still have the property and people still paying rent. It doesn't matter you can your chump change but it won't Stop Pama