Pama management took our money!! a total of $1500 we gave as rent and deposit for an apt in bellflower!

The manager gave us a date to go in to sign the contract and give us the keys the following day and when we showed up he told us the apmt had been rented and sent us to another property which turned out to be a shithole!!!

we then asked for our money back and we were sent to yet another property where we were showed 2 apts and then an hr later we got told tyhat those werent available!!!!

now were stuck trying to get our money back!!!! and were left homeless!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pama Management Property Rental.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1227875

I to rent from pama. I have mold everywhere.

Crack tile from the roots from the tree outside. Fleas , Rats and parking problems.

And the super told me from El monte. You don't have money to move.

This place took us for $70.00 for a credit check in montclair the girl at the desk Uvie made every excuse but never did the credit check.She was on the phone arguing with a lady because they never gave her the apartment she paid a deposit for.Corporate off. is no help they just send the calls to voice mails no one calls back.Uvie called me a name when i walked out.Dont let them take our hard earned money,report them To BBB

Garden Grove, California, United States #1069683

monanavarro74@gmail.com

The worst company to work for Pama management,

no not a mexican thing with pama it doesnt matter what raise you are they dont care for anybody all they want is money money money there so full of ***

I totally disagree with this angry tenant. I know for a fact that PAMA MANAGEMENT does not take peoples money.

As matter of fact they are flexible and keep their rent very competitive.

If you guys don't whant to losse the apt that u liked the most rassonable thing to do is to put ur deposit and sign a contract with it, then pay the balance on the same day u will move in. :)

I hauled trash out of their apartments for several months, and they ignored the invoices we sent them. They owe us a total of $4000. I'm collecting today, and I'm not leaving without my first invoice.

to ***tracto, Master of Hauling #586733

Yep..In the same boat..They pay at first then start skipping invoices and waiting and waiting, then say those bills are too old were not paying them...Dirtbags

to ***tracto, Master of Hauling #586734

And in San Bndo,riverside,hemet areas its... IE Rental homes but still pama, Niijar realty, Etc....Stay away from them...Scumbags

:? OK well let's see where do i begin. I moved into my home in Feb.

Super bowl Sunday to be exact. It is now April first and I have still not received my lease, I have gang signs still blasted all over my roof, the window that they had repaired was such *** a helicopter flew over my house and it cracked all the way down. I have withheld my rent for the entire month of March because I had no idea where to pay it since I had not received my Lease. I tried to contact them 3 times to obtain a copy of my lease and 2 days ago I got a business card from the people who showed us the house and took care of everything, tacked to my gate.

??????? SO WHAT DO I DO NOW. I WANT TO RIDE IT OUT AND SEE JUST HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE THEM TO ACTUALLY SEND ME SOME SORT OF PAPER THAT SAYS ANYTHING ON IT???? I AM ALSO A LITTLE CONCERNED THAT THE PEOPLE WHO SHOWED ME THE HOUSE, DON'T HAVE A PAMA MANAGEMENT CARD IT IS NIJJAR REALTY????

ANY FEEDBACK? :? :? :? :? :? :? :( :( :(

I am a Paralegal out of San Bernardino and Pama Managements name has come across my desk so many times. I can help anyone who has a problem with them or needs to work on getting their money back. Call me directly at (909)648-0851

I can help you. Call me at 909)648-0851

i was planning to move into an apartment in bell run my pama magenament company but thanks to all the comments i have read i'm thinking twice thanks you guys

#203633

I know for a fact that my problem with Pama was racially motivated. The manager openly spoke about not likeing black people not knowing that I am very fluent in spanish.

I would hear comment everytime I came out of my apartment. I moved into a complex that had no manager I was told that shortly after moving in that I would have new carpet and a stove put in at no cost. after a month of asking I was told mmy the new manager that they do not supply stoves and that there was alot of tenants waiting on carpet. My sister was also staying in the same complex and having the same problems.

We would get letters on our doors at least once a week with the manager complaining about something she even had both of our cars towed from our parking spaces and when we called the tow company they said she had them towed because there were no parking stickers which no one hqd in the complex. Luckily the tow company knew of Pama doing this to alot of people and he also knew that most of the complexes that they own dont require a parking permiit and we were allowed to get our vehicles out for a fee off $150 dollars a piece. We called the main office to complain and we were told that the manager had sent in multiple complaints about us. The next month the day after I turned in my rent payment I was we were both given a 30 day notice.

We were the only two black tenants there at the time we both had jobs no kids and were never home. When we asked why they said that they did not have to give a reason and to this day neither one of us has had our deposite returned.

#198076

SLUM LORDS! Ignores responsibility.

Makes excuses and not wanting to fix anything. I live in a senior mobile home park and they are ignoring all pertinent issues brought to their attention. Tree trimming, pool, streets, signs, overcharges on rent, fixing rentals, complaints, No Mgr.(we've have 3 in 4 months.

Not a good company. Slick

Not too sure if the property on Kingsley in Montclair is owned by the same Pama Management company, but all you guys say is also true here in Montclair. We just moved from there (Thank Heavens) finally.

We only lasted about 8 months of their bull ***. They too have screwed us out of our deposit. ***, she (my wife) even went back for two day to clean the *** out of that *** hole we used to call home and they still said we had $2300 dollars worth of cleaning and repairs and now say we owe THEM more money, *** THEM!!!!!!!! See them in court!!!!

oh, and HA!!

we have pics of before and after move in. They are so screwed now, i hope....javascript:ac_smilie(':(')
Newstead, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #171331

IT'S NOT A MEXICAN THING!!!!I HAVE RENTED AN APARTMENT IN SAN BERNARDINO, I AM MEXICAN HAVE ALSO RENTED A S@@@HOLE WAS ABLT TO SPEAK TO THEM IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH AND WAS STILL TREATED LIKE ***!! THEY ARE A HORRIBLE COMPANY FULL OF CORRUPT PEOPLE.

This is the worst company.m I wish I had never moved there. If you are not a mexican they treat you like dirt.

They never reply to complaints on any maintenance issues. THEY SUCK!!!!

to Big "C" Los Angeles, California, United States #648743

Excuseme, im Mexican and those *** dont wanna give me back my full deposit after i returned the apartment nice and clean! better than how they gave it to me. it doesnt matter if youre black, brown, white, yellow or red they still treat everybody like ***!

making racist comments about them is just making you look as bad as them.harness your anger and use it to ruin the name of the company.