1.7

These apartments are COMPLETELY infested with cockroaches.I specifically asked the complex manager prior to moving in, if they had problems with them.

As i am the mother of a blind little girl, and her not seeing bugs around her is VERY SCARY. The landlord tells you "oh, no, no roaches ever, we use a special spray from mexico". LOL. I should have known better, but honestly i didn't think a "professional" manager would have the guts to blatantly lie to my face.

But boy oh boy did she lie. I moved in, and by sundown i was sitting on my couch watching a show, and i saw my first cockroach go waltzing across my wall!!!! Absolutely disgusting. I told them about the issue, they came and sprayed and claim that fixes it, but let me tell you....!

The only way that spray fixes anything, is if you unpack all of your cupboards, and closets every two weeks, so that strangers can come into your house and spray a chemical that virtually fixes the problem for maybe a week! What a joke! I work full time, im not going to pay to rent and have to pack and unpack my house every other week, that's insanity! If you think im lying, or exaggerating any way shape or form, i encourage you to go to the apartment complex and simply take a look outside of the apartment doors.

I guarantee you will see cockroaches the size of a silver dollar. I have reported them to the city multiple times, and moved long since then. But i am making this review to warn other families. We work too hard to let slum lords rip us off!

This whole building will be fully infested forever unless they tent it all off and bomb it. You can even google Pama management class action lawsuit.

It looks as though this company runs disgusting complexes all over California and they all have the same problems!Stay far far away!

Review about: Pama Management Apartment Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Pama Management?

Comments

To the person saying clean up...that is not the case the apt are nasty I moved in 7 days ago and already had to call the health dept

JUST CLEAN STOP COMPLAINING.I BET YOU HAVE A DIRTY HOME AND SITS DOWN ALL NO DOING ANYTHING ..

BOMB THE AREA THERE ARE REMEDIES THAT YOU CAN TAKE OUT THOSE ROACHES OUT.

EVEN BEVERLY HILLS AREA HAVE ROACHES .IT ALL DEPENDS HOW YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR PROPERTY PLAIN AND SIMPLE